August 29, 2010

Vampires Suck

This wasn't my first choice for our day out at the movies, yet my darling children wanted to see it(I'm not kidding). Anyways, last Saturday afternoon we saw this movie. Yes this vampire movie did suck. It was a spoof, and I knew it was a spoof, but come on. It could have been a little better than the spoof on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
My final thought on this movie(if you want to call it that) it was a waste of money. Although a friend asked me if I had wasted two hours of my life. I told her that I was with my kids, and just being with them is not a waste of time... Money well that's a different story. I don't even think the Twilight haters would enjoy it.

Rate: D- (I'd give it an F, but I didn't walk out)
Don't spend any money on it.
PG? PG-13? F for FAIL
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

SP Sipal said...

My daughter saw it last weekend. I think she liked it, but it was her first movie with friends without a parent in the theater. That's probably what she liked the best! :-)

What Do You Live For? said...

That's funny. It's great she had a good first experience.