August 1, 2010

Inception

Image by A monster & Girls via Flickr
Affiche A3 : INCEPTION movieHave you been waiting for the next Matrix type movie to take the big screen? Well look no further as Inception has arrived. Have your drink and snack ready and try not to leave until it's over.
Even after leaving the theatre I found myself(as well as other friends) pondering how many levels they went. Great cast and plot. Don't forget your token.

Rate: A+
Buy: Theatre must see
PG-13, but I'd take my younger kids(although they may not understand the levels)
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

SP Sipal said...

It made me think as well. I had to come home and read reviews online to see how it was being analyzed, especially that ending! :-)

What Do You Live For? said...

I still don't know how many levels they went in the last scene. I'll buy it on iTunes when it comes out and try to figure it out. ;o)