December 16, 2010

Giving up your sport?


GymnasticsImage via Wikipedia

Did you ever say "I've had enough" or "I'm done with this sport?" You're not alone. So many kids, and teens have this thought. Then the parents have the fun time attempting to convince you(them) that you are so good, and you shouldn't stop/quit.

I came across this video, put together by a mom to show her daughter how good she is. This is gymnastics based, but the idea that is expressed can be used for almost every sport. It hit home for me because I was a gymnast growing up, and I remember a few times that I was done!

Enjoy
Click on here to view YouTube video

Sports icon for PortalsImage via Wikipedia
Womens Water PoloImage by Flying Cloud via Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

paris sportif said...

Reliable information, thanks for expression !